Cable for the connection of 2 servos between fuselage and wing or between different
segments of the model (fuselage-fuselage, wing-wing). It is made using only twisted
silicon servo wire of 0,5 mm2 section and it is the best solution for connecting
also very powerful digital servos.
Connection to servos is assured by UNI type connectors with gold plated pins, while
at the other end there is a MPX connector, also with gold plated pins.
- Number of servos and lenght: 2x 100cm
- Connector on the fuselage/wing side: MPX Female (original Multiplex)
- MPX pins resistance: 0,002 Ohm
- MPX pins continous current: 35A
- Connectors on the servos side: UNI M
- UNI pins resistance: 0,031 Ohm/m
- UNI pins continous current: 3A (5A 2min / 8A peak)
- Servo wire resistence: 0,034 Ohm/m
- Working temperature: from -40°C to +105°C
ALEWINGS © 2018 Privacy Notice | Conditions of Use